Tuesday, July 25

Movie making shit....

I had to go to this competetion on Thursday. I have to go for the movie making event. I got to know about all this on Friday when I had gone for Hardware Assembly to some other school. The teacher tells me that there is a competetion and we need to spring up a whole movie on "Disaster While Bunking" in one day. That is really unrealistic, but I still thought that I would give it a shot. I come to the lab on Monday morning and I am all ready with a script and all. She comes and says that the camera does not have any battery.I was soo angry. So, she tells me that you go to the english teacher and show her the story of your movie and see if she approves. So I go there and I get me second shock she has also told some other girl to get a story done. Anyways I show that teacher the story and she approves it. I get to that lab and then that teacher tells me to merge my story with that girl's. I mean is that SOO easy? It aint. So we practince all day and everybody learns there dialoges. On Tuesday I finally get the the camera I get the movie shot by Varun and the recording finishes at the end of the day. I get the DVD home so that I ccan edit the movie. And guess what the DVD is of a local company and it is CORRUPT.

No comments: