Thursday, July 27

Tagore International

This is one of the worse Computer Symposiums I have ever been to. Our guys Vibhor and vIneet went for PIC@TRIX and they were disqualified. Varun and Shivanshu went for MORPH@TRIX they asked whether the judges would be judging on the basis of our morphing skills or should we try to make something from scratch. They were told that they will be judged on morphing skills but well they were not and we lost there as well. Next was CODE@TRIX this was the one that pissed me of the most. The first prize went to this software that did not do much but the guy who programmed it was visually impared so I can understand. Everybody thought that DPS R.K.Puram would get the second prize while we would get the second prize. But NO. Some other DPS got the second prize and RKP got the third. Those other DPS guys had made a foolish encryption software that could only encrypt .txt files. I mean aint that the limit. Well I did not think that we would win at all in MOVIE@TRIX cause I had made the movie in 3 hours. But I got a lot of appreciation from the judges. I am still amazed at the fact that the RKP guy - Gaurav Mishra did not get the first or second prize. I am so PISSED.

No comments: