Sunday, December 24

Great!!!

Today was one o the best days that I have had in my life! Access 2006 was a very great success for me. I got first in Junior Programming and also I got first in Story Writing (crazy aint it?). As I got these prizes I also got the Best Performer in the Junior category. I got fourth in Group Discussion as some of my facts according to them were wrong.
As I got the Best Junior Performer, I might even be able to get a scholarship at school!!

Not only that, my tutorial got listed on Good Tutorials and thus I got 915 hits on my blog just in one day. If you want you can check it out too at the following URL - http://www.good-tutorials.com/author/Photoshop%20and%20Web%20Tutorials . So now I am really really really happy and all the things that I wanted to happen have happened and now I will be concentrating mostly on my studies!!!

No comments: