Monday, December 18

Where do I stand

I am at many places right now! Well by this I dont mean that I have clones and they are roaming around everywhere, but I mean that I ave been partici[ating in a lot of places on the internet as well as in life -

Good Tutorials
At good tutorials, I am currently only a user clicking on a few goods and I might become an author there soon! So this is my user page and this is a link to my author page.

deviantArt
I am an active memeber of deviantART as well and I submit a few deviations in week. This is me page on dA.

Rent A Coder
I am a freelance Web Designer and Web Developer and I do a little bit of freelancing when I have free time. This is my ew accoutnas I deleted the last one when I thought that I needed to concentrate on my studies. Here is my resume.

Studies
I have screwed up my PrePreBoards big time, managin only like a 60%-65% which is really realy really bad. So, now I have started studying really hard. I am concentrating on Social Science, General Science and English for now as I am sure that I cant do well in Math and Sanskrit.

Life
I am still confused about why we are here. I dont understand what is the need of doing anything. I am becoming complacent. I feel that even if you do something big like make the next bext os or the most visited website, it just wont matter as in the end we all have to go inside the sun once it dies.

So this is where I stand in life and on the web.

No comments: