Wednesday, November 8

Manually defeating the master!!!



Today I went to Avi's house to give him the songs of NFS Carbon. After copying the files I wanted to play Need For Speed Underground 2 on his PC so I did some races nd after doing a Magazine cover he told me to Jump to Garage and then save my Career. Then he told me to Quick Race(Why?) and then he started to do a StreetX on Manual Gear(I use Auto) he did a race of 10 laps with no opponents and told me to just watch.


I watched and after he completed the race he went to options chages the transmission to Auto and told me to do the same track with the same preferences. I switched it to Manual, just to see how it feels. And on the second try I was only 0.56 seconds away from the time that he took. I also beat him in one of the laps.


It was the first time I had ever beaten him in racing. It feels great man!! Now I have totally switched to Manual tranmission.

1 comment:

Aavis said...

oh bhai.. let me remind u tht u were 0.06 seconds of a second faster than me k..??? n besides our total time difference was more than 2 secs. got tht?????????? VELLLAA