Thursday, November 16

Tata IT wiz!

Tata held it Quiz this year in Delhi. I got to know that I am going to participate in it yesterday. So we went and got to know that around 200 teams for differnt schools had come for the quiz. My Partner was Vibhor . The Prelims were kinda easy and we made it to the final 6. The finals were totally killer. We were only able to answer two questions and came 4th from the six finalists. It was okay as I did not know that it was going to happen and also the standard of quistions according to me was very very very high. but, stilll the prizes that I got were great(some would say, I found them rather boring or useless) . Here is the list -

  • Speaker Set
  • Coffe Mug
  • T-Shirt
  • Coffetable books
  • Fastrack Watch
  • Manorma Year Book
  • CD Case
  • Sports Bag

Useless thing wont you agree. But still the first prize was a laptop and the secod one was an iPod Nano. Next time I am sure I am gonna study and appear for this quiz!

4 comments:

y0ur_d00m said...

Hey you didnt upload the pics!!!!( any ways u havent mentioned that the watch was a ladies one :D)

Prateek Saxena said...

Isn't that quite obvious

Prateek Saxena said...

BTW : I am not able to post comments to your blog....change your template man

Unknown said...

hey dude congrats....
skul mein bhi mil liya karo kabhi...
i don know bout u but i do mis tlkin2 u