Monday, November 20

The Perfect Day

Today was the perfect day of my life. I know it sounds strange that in only 14.7 years I was able to find a perfect day but still it was. I woke up at around 7:45 AM which is niether too late nor too late. I had my favourite breakfast, I mean the one that I have been having for the past 12 years. I did some History(which I agree was a little boring). Then we had Pav Bhaji and quite amazingly I actually liked the Bhaji part too.
Then after some more of Social Science we had lunch that was Pav Bhaji again. Then some more history and after that I gave a Math Mock Exam that went pretty well that went better than my last on that was really reall really bad. After playing some small Flash Games and Internet Checkers we went to have Pizza. The Pizza was really nice and the 1000 Island Dressing was sooooo tasty. Now I am Back...going to do some more studies.

So the day was a perfect balance of Studies, Family Fun, Blogging and Food. I totally wish to have more days similar to this in my life.

No comments: