Monday, November 20

Virtually Real

I think people confuse real life with games a lot. Today, when I saw Anuj(a.k.a LaLa), a senior of mine playing Need For Speed Underground in Auto transmission, I told him that he should pla in manual as it gives more control. He says to me, "Have you ever driven anythin apart from a cycle?".


Alright, so I might not have driven anything aprt from a cycle or skates but I do know a lot about Need For Speed(definitely more that LaLa). Knowing how to drive in real life and the one in NFS are two extremely differnt things. They are not interconnected whatsoever. And even if he has driven a car I am so sure it is not even close to the tuner cars that are available in the NFS series.


So sometimes, just sometimes people should realize that if they can do something in real life they would be able to do it in a computer game as well and vice-versa!

1 comment:

Aavis said...

yaar... let me plz. remind u of sumthin... lala vil remain lala.. jackass..... :) dont tell him tht though...