Wednesday, August 16

The 9

You might be wondering what I mean when I say "The 9" am I talking about the 9 o'clock news or am I talking about "The 9" most wanted criminals. Well I dont mean any of that. By saying "The 9"(yet again) I am reffering to Yahoo's new service called well yeah you guessed it "The 9". It is stil in BETA testing but I think that the concept is great. It allows you to -

Be in-the-know with a daily countdown of the Web's weirdest, funniest and most
talked about stories and videos.

When you first open the website you see a huge blank space in the middle where the video will load. And on the right side you see a bar with links to wierd or funny websites. These website are called Today's The 9 . If you allow the video to play the host Maria Sansone tells you about the several website that are on the sidebar. You can check out the website - which are pretty nice by the way and then vote for them. The sites are fun. Marao Sansone is hot. So the website is overall great. But the video quality is pretty bad which maybe because I have a bad internet connection. 8 out of 10.

P.S.: I found I do Dog tricks on The 9

No comments: