Monday, August 21

Computer Test

Today we had our Half Yearly Computer Science Class Test. It was pretty good , I knew the answer to every single question except one question. The question was, "HTML is the subset of which language?". I had no idea what the answer was. Nobody in our class knew. I mean I do know HTML, CSS and JS more than anyone in the class and for some strange reason I am expected to know the answer but I did not. Well I asked the teacher and the answer was SGML. Have you even heard of something like that. I told ma'am that you had never told us anything about SGML even the guys in our class who dont do anything apart from study did not know the answer. So from the it is quite clear that she did not tell us. Well! I will be fighting for this for a pretty long time. And if possible I will either convinve ma'am not to add up marks for this question or give every single sutdent full marks for that question.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

saw d whole thing nicely d first time...
its d coolest...
hahaha v wer tld bout SGML..hehehe
thnx 4 d datesheet n sorry i cunt help u wid dt courier thingy..im sorry buddy....