Monday, August 14

Picasa Web Albums

Google Picasa Web AlbumI signed on on Google Picasa Web Albums(BETA) a few days ago. I tried it today so I am blogging about it. It is pretty nice, though you need to sign up and then wait for them to approve your request. Images are uploaded pretty quickly much faster as compared to Yahoo! Photos. The only downside with Google Picasa Web Albums is that it allows you to upload photos of only 250 MB which I believe that they will increase once it is open to everyone and is out of BETA testing. Uploading photos is very quick and easy. It changes the size of the photos automatically so it does not take as much space on there servers as they taking on your Hard Drive. Overall I would give it 8/10 I would have given it 9.5 but only 250 MB .... Come on Google

No comments: