Thursday, August 31

I am Out

My exams are starting from 11th September and I also have to go to some computer symposiums so I might not be able to post as often as I have been posting. I might not be able topost at all. Expect a post only when something reallly really great has happened. Last night while sleeping I felt that I am not putting the same amount of effor that I used to put when I was in class 8th. My exams wil get over on 22nd Septemper. For more details regarding my exam schedule you can go to the following link.

Also from now on I might now be able to come online on Yahoo Messenger or any other online messengers for that matter. I am going to study with full concentration for this time period. No computer, only some phone calls here and there. Remember -

I will be BACK

No comments: