Monday, September 11

about:blank

While trying to open my blog I got a very dirty error from the Google servers. So I decided to open the well know "about:blank" and then decided to try and open the blog again. Instead of writing "about:blank" I accidentally wrote "about:black". I was amazed when I saw the words "black" writeen in the window. So I opened the source code and checked out what was happening. The code was -

black


So I decided to fiddle a little more. I wrote down "about:" and the title of the window actually changed to "You are". So it was clear that it was executing any HTML code that I was writing there. It even executed stuff like H1 and MARQUEE. I think I will me able to execute STYLE as well. If yes then we might be able to make instantly loading static web pages that will take time only to load the images. Though they will only work on Internet Explorer probably version 6 only it would be great.

No comments: