Tuesday, September 5

I need SP2

Today I feel that I need Windows XP's Service Pack 2 CD more that I ever did in my life. Evne more than the time of this post. It is not actually the problem of the CD. I think the problem is in the OS. I downloaded Service Pack 2 from some website and a file was corrupt. I downloaded Service Pack 2 from the Windows website and a file was corrupt. I got the CD of SP2 from my dad's office and the file was corrupt yet again. So even if Bill Gates persoanlly give me the Service Pack 2 CD most likely some or the other file will be corrupt.

If I had SP2 I would be able to install Windows Movie Maker 2.1 on my computer and I wont have to wake up at 4:00 in the morning just to complete the movie which by the way is coming out to be pretty well.

I have to go off to sleep now. I am not sure if I will work early morning or late in the evening. Wish Me luck. Good Night.

No comments: