Sunday, September 3

Who has "prateek-myplace"??

As you would remember that earlier this blog used to have the URL http://prateek-myplace.blogspot.com. When I took this new domain(xortrox.blogspot.com) I thought that I would get the older domain as well and Edit its HTML to make a very simple redirector to the new URL using JavaScript. But when I started to register "prateek-myplace" again it told me that this domain is not available. That was impossible cause no one could have taken that particular domain in just 25 seconds. So, I thought that I will check out who has the URL now. And guess what. When I open it is my blog but with the old template and the last post is "Songs" in which I had posted the names of the songs or 2 Fast 2 Furious. I think this is the last post that I had put before switching to Blogger BETA. Now, no one except maybe the Blogger Server administrator has control on that blog. If you view my profile from that old blog you dont even see the CODE blog that I made a few days back that one can see on "xortrox"'s profile. I have no idea what I will do now. I cant even put a post on that blog that I have shifted or something. All my reader will go to that blog and will fine nothing. What should I do?

No comments: