Tuesday, September 5

I had a Bad Day

Yesterday was one of the worst days that I have ever has in my life. Everything went wrong. Only one thing yes just one thing happend that made me kinda happy. Here is how the day unfolded -

In the morning I woke up late and was very late in reaching the bus stop. Fortunately the bus was late too. But it was so late that we had to stand on the bus stop for very long time.

On the bus stop I was an accident between a cyclist and a Hyundai Accent. It happened right in from of me. The cyclist was ina huryy to cross the road and even though he was the car coming he still tried to cross. The Accent was on a normal speed of say 50kmph and applied full brakes as he saw the cyclist crossing, one can see the marks on the road. But even though he tried the best he still hit the back wheel of the cyclist and I think the cyclist go badly hurt. I could not see anything after that as the bus came.

In school I started eeling feverish but still had to go to the code lab to do the movie making job and to install Linux on one of the PC's that had crashed. I had to sit in the lab through the whole recess and all my friends ate my lunch.

During the Physics period I kind of dozed of in class as I had fever. I suddenly heard someone calling my name out loud which was the Physics teacher. Fortunately, the people sitting next to me told me the question and I anwered it correctly.

By the time I reached home I had a fever of about 100ÂșC, and started to get the feeling that my whole body is going to swell up(funny isnt it, well it is NOT!). So I did not eat anything and went of to sleep.

When I woke up one nice thing and one very bad thing happened. The good thing was that I recieved a cheque of Rs.2300(Thank You Vivek!) and the bad thing that happened was that my whole face got swollen up. My lips had doudled in size.

By 8 o'clock I had lost my ablity to speak anything. And I also got really really really painful chest pains. They were really unbearable. It was pretty sure at that time that I would not be able to go to school today.

Right now I am sitting in front of the computer blogging after 2 or 3 days. I haven't gone to school so I am missing the much awaited teacher's day celebration. My swelling has reduced. And chances are that I will not be able to go to eSpice as well.

No comments: