Saturday, September 2

Mobile: A Weapon of Mass Distraction


I was thinking of buying a mobile phone for a very long time. I am gonna get a payment of Rs.2200 on Monday or Tuesday thus I have enough money to buy a cell phone. But, yesterday when I was about to go off to sleep I realized that if I do get a mobile phone then it will cause distraction because of the SMS's, games, phone calls etc. And at the time of examinations I do not want yet another thing to be around me that would be able to cause any type of distraction. Also, in case of mobile phone the expenditure is not one time and I will have to pay the bill every month. So I have decided that instead of getting a raddar phone like C168 I will wait till my board exams get over and then I will do loads of Rent A Coder and get a good mobile phone like the Moto RazR or something of that sort.

No comments: