Friday, September 8

Search Engines and Statistics

Finally search engines have indexed my and the great Google has cached me on 31 August, before that it had chached me on 21 August so one can say that it is coming back after ever 10 days. This might be because the URL that I had taken from the blog, you know the .CO.NR had a minimum follow back time of 10 days. So maybe that is why they are coming back after a long time span of 10 days. But even after that the results seem to be very good. The only problem is that it is still showing my old blog. When you try to open it in FireFoz it looks really bad and does not have the latest posts. But if you see what Google has cached that is my new blog. Some of the search terms are -

  1. Computer Symposiums
  2. tokyo @gol @yahoo @hotmail
  3. prateek saxena blog
  4. dps noida espice
Great isn't it? The only problem is that the number of hits that I get in one day go drastically down and drastically up depending upon the fact whether I have blogged that day or not. Check this out-


I did not blog on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. I have put this post in the afternoon of Friday and still I have got more hits that Thursday. I would really like it if I would get like 40 hits everyday. Ah! And did I tell you there will be a very grand celebration when I get a total of 1000 hits on my blog. Right now it is like 814 so keep coming. Also I will drill down to find the 1000th visitor and will put a post dedicated to him/her. I hope they see it and get back to me. I will be fully back on 22 Sept. Till then you can expect a few small posts.

No comments: